Terms & Conditions
General Policy and Information
- Any information published on the website is not subject to being treated as any kind of official or legal advice.
- The website’s content is being published purely for informational and entertainment purposes.
- CasinoPennsylvania10.com is an independent professional platform that specializes in providing online gamblers with comprehensive information regarding gambling experience in a number of online casinos.
- No error made in the materials published on CasinoPennsylvania10.com can entail further legal liability or any kind of responsibility for CasinoPennsylvania10.com.
- It is left to CasinoPennsylvania10.com users’ sole discretion whether playing any particular game or on any particular platform is legal for them.
- CasinoPennsylvania10.com cannot guarantee an exclusive accuracy of all the items to be found within these materials.
- Any damage or negative experience occurring from a practical application of the materials published on the website bears no legal liability for CasinoPennsylvania10.com.
- The website administration reserves the right to change and modify any information published on the server without any prior notice.
- Trademarks featured in the website’s content belong to their respective owners.
- Copying and using any publication, article, or any part of the website’s content is prohibited, unless marked with the “Copy Freely” label. Hence, any part of the hereinafter permitted for copyright material must be accompanied by a corresponding copywriting notice.
- The website users are forbidden to copy, or in any way edit, and transmit the information published on CasinoPennsylvania10.com.
- Stay informed that any product, technology, or process mentioned or in any way described on the website is protected by the intellectual property law, as it might be reserved by CasinoPennsylvania10.com, while being not licensed hereinunder.
- CasinoPennsylvania10.com is a registered trademark of CasinoPennsylvania10.com.
- The website’s directory does its best to provide the readers with the latest and accurate information regarding the disclosed topics.
- If you have any comments or complaints regarding the information on our website, make sure to contact us at [email protected]
- CasinoPennsylvania10.com shall not remove any publication from the website, unless the former was proven to contain vulgar, false, obscene, hateful, discriminatory, sexist, threatening, or privacy-invasive content. Publications violating international law will also be removed if substantial evidence is provided.
Stay informed that the terms “us” and “we” are hereinafter used to refer strictly and uniquely to CasinoPennsylvania10.com. Meanwhile, the term “you” is to be hereinafter interpreted as “the user”.
The content provided on the website is within an exclusive ownership right of CasinoPennsylvania10.com. Using, copying or editing the materials published on the website is prohibited and punished due to being deemed a copyright infringement by the law of England. Using the website’s materials on any kind of informational platform is not acceptable.
Please, stay informed that CasinoPennsylvania10.com is an informational platform in the first place. We aggregate the information provided by the operators, meaning that we bear no legal responsibility for the content published. In case any disputes or issues shall arise with using a particular casino, please, contact the casino’s support department.
Information and Accuracy of Bonuses Listed
Neither CasinoPennsylvania10.com nor any third-party agent is to be deemed responsible for the accuracy and relevancy of the information regarding the bonuses provided by the casinos mentioned in the website’s publications. Please mind that all the information published on the website is subject to subjective interpretation, which means that a critical approach to precepting it is considered a recommended one.
Even though we take pride in the accuracy, relevancy, and objectivity of the information published, we do strongly recommend that you read the general terms and conditions, as well as any bonuses-related information on the website of the casino of your choice.
Every user decides whether to enter or not enter our website at his or her own discretion. Thus, we cannot guarantee that our platform is completely free of viruses or any other bugs. We do strongly recommend to use anti-malware software when using our website and in general. Furthermore, stay informed that any attempt at planting malware on our website is punishable in accordance with the Computer Misuse Act of 1990.
Linking to CasinoPennsylvania10.com
Linking to our website is not forbidden, as long as it intervenes in a legal and fair manner. Thus, any link to our website should not be detrimental or otherwise damaging to our reputation. The website reserves the right to withdraw the linking permission at any moment with no prior notice required.
Our website features a great number of external links due to its nature of a bonus aggregator. Nonetheless, please, stay informed that CasinoPennsylvania10.com bears no legal responsibility for the content you can found when following those external links. We have no direct access to the third-party websites content, which means we cannot moderate or impact it in any way possible.
Applicable Law in Case of Legal Disputes
Any disputes arising between CasinoPennsylvania10.com and its users are subject to handling under the effective legislative systems of England and Wales. The two parties hereby agree to England and Wales jurisdiction being considered exclusive by default.
Live Chat Rules
Any users accessing the CasinoPennsylvania10.com Live Chat Service does hereby agree to the following terms and conditions of its usage.
- Posting any material that contains vulgar, false, obscene, hateful, discriminatory, sexist, threatening, or privacy-invasive content is forbidden. Publications violating international law are also perceived as banned from the Service.
- No statements that can be potentially interpreted as defamatory, abusive, insulting, discriminatory, or harassing are allowed.
- Advertising, promoting, and fostering any other online entities is forbidden.
- The CasinoPennsylvania10.com Live Chat Service is not a platform for discussing any complaints pertaining to the issues and disputes the users might have with online casinos. These matters are subject to mitigation by the CasinoPennsylvania10.com Complaints Service, which is available via email solely.
- Paying attention to the format and content of your comments is welcomed. Please, conform to the basic punctuation and spelling rules. Meanwhile, stressing out the importance of a particular part of your message is best achieved with syntax manipulations and not with the usage of CAPS. Let’s stay put and not yell at each other.
- Stay informed that a failure to conform to any of the aforementioned rules may result in a suspension or an eternal ban of your account.